Insurance Tips and Financial Policies
Pediatric Dentistry Visits
We are dedicated to providing our patients with high-quality care and base our treatment recommendations on your child’s needs. If you recently added your child to your insurance or acquired new insurance, please determine possible “waiting periods” and if your policy requires any referral forms. Please bring that information with you to your next visit.
- We file insurance benefits for every insurance carrier – we have many happy patients who chose our office even though we may be ‘out-of-network’.
- We do participate as in-network providers for Delta Dental, Humana, United Concordia Elite, Aetna Extend, and Cigna PPO plans. We are in-network with BlueCross BlueShield Grid Plus commercial plans and some of the other states, but there are many different BCBS plans, so please check with your insurance provider to verify in-network or out-of-network benefits. We are now also in a top-tier network with UNUM Group/Colonial Life.
- We will ask that you pay your estimated portion due on the service date based on the verification of your dental insurance benefits.
- During future visits, any fees not covered by your insurance will be due the day of your child’s appointment.
- We accept debit cards cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We also provide third-party financing through Care Credit.
- Currently, we do not participate in privately purchased dental discount plans.
**Please bring your insurance card to each visit.
Please Note: In light of the new “Affordable Care Act” and the dental insurance policies that are being purchased through it, we suggest that you thoroughly check your benefits before your child’s dental appointment if purchased through the ACA, due to deductibles/benefits may be under the same umbrella as your medical insurance and result in a MUCH higher deductible to be met before dental benefits apply.
Orthodontic Treatment Financial Information
We offer fully custom orthodontic treatment tailored to your specific wants and needs. Because no two smiles are the same, so to the cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary depending on your desires and your completely original and unique smile. Our team will take the time to discuss the cost of your treatment and walk you through each of our available payment plan options. We want to see you wearing your very best smile and we are committed to working with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your best smile is just waiting for you to discover it and we want to make it as easy and affordable as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care.
**Our practice accepts most major credit cards and we will file for your insurance benefits.
If you have insurance that covers any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our team is here and ready to help you with claims and paperwork.
Sibling/Family Discounts, Low Money Down & Affordable Monthly Payments
- Parent Treated With Their Child: 10% discount for the adult case
- Multi-Sibling Discounts
- Full Payment Discount: 5% with Cash or Check, 3% with a Debit or Credit Card
- Automatic Draft: Financing that debits directly from your checking account or credit card
- Credit or Debit: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX, or Bank Debit Card